Adam B Hittelman MD, PhD
Assistant Professor of Urology and of Pediatrics and Assistant Clinical Professor of Nursing; Associate residency director
Departments & Organizations
Molecular and developmental biology focusing on the transcriptional and regulator mechanisms for genitourinary development; Congenital anomalies and urologic malignancies more...
- Ph.D., New York University School of Medicine, 2000
- M.D., New York University School of Medicine, 2001
- AB Hittelman, S Sridharan, R Roy, J Fridlyand, M Loda, C Collins, PL Paris: Evaluation of Whole Genome Amplification Protocols for Array and Oligonucleotide CGH. Diagn Mol Pathol 2007, 16:198-206.
- AB Hittelman, RS Purohit, CJ Kane: Update of staging and risk assessment for prostate cancer patients. Curr Opin Urol 2004, 14:163-70.
- AB Hittelman: Glucocorticoid Receptor AF-1 Associated Factors Differentially Regulate GR-Dependent Transactivation. UMI Dissertation Services, Ann Harbor 2000