Sanjay Kulkarni MD, FACS
Associate Professor of Surgery (Transplant) and of Medicine (Nephrology); Scientic Director, Yale Transplant Research Unit
Departments & Organizations
The role of complement inhibition in kidney and liver transplantation; Methods to decrease pain for living kidney donors; UNOS & CMS regulations and compliance; Living donor risks and perceptions. more...
- B.S., University of Wisconsin, 1990
- M.D., Medical College Wisconsin, 1995
- University of Chicago, Pritzker School of Medicine, 2002
- Kulkarni S, Emre S, Arvelakis A, Bia M, Asch W, Formica and Isreal G. Multidector CT Angiography in Living Donor Kidney Transplantation: Accuracy and Discrepancies in Right Venous Anatomy. Clinical Transplantation 2010, January 12.
- Fromica RN, Barrantes F, Asch WS, Bia M, Coca S, Kalyesubula R, McCloskey B, Leary T, Arvelakis A, Stint K and Kulkarni S. A One-Day Centralized Work-up for Kidney Transplant Recipient Candidates: A Quality Improvement Report. American Journal of Kidney Disease 2012;60(2):288-294.
- Gandelman J, Yoo P and Kulkarni S. Retrocaval arterial bifurcation is not a contraindication to laparoscopic right donor nephrectomy. Journal of the American College of Surgeons 2013:217(3):406-411.